O cantinho da má lingua para quem gosta de remo



Xeno Muller desiste da qualificação



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Xeno Muller desistiu da qualificação a 5 min do começo da final dos "trials" Norte Americanos


“There are responsibilities that I carry as an athlete, responsibilities of family in California,” Müller said after the race. “Family, finances, etcetera … I was trying to pull all of that together this year. The recent news on television was depressing. It put the bigger picture into question … I think it hits you when you are most vulnerable. In my case, that’s three or four minutes before the start of the race. I just decided I need to start the next part of my life.”


      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

|
Remopt

Previous posts

Links Nacionais

Arquivos



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com